The Stanley BR67 Underwater Breaker is for medium to heavy duty breaking of concrete and rocks as well as being suitable for tamping and rod driving. The BR67 has T handle design with a large trigger for precise control, there is a diaphragm accumulator fitted which provides additional blow force.
The Stanley Hydraulic Underwater Breaker BR67 has a feathering On/Off valve which controls blow speed, making startup and initial underwater tool placement easy.
The BR67-320 Underwater Breaker is capable of handling considerable back pressure (250psi). This feature is particularly useful as using long hose lengths, which are typical in marine environments, can often lead to increased back pressure.
BR67 Underwater Specifications:
- Input flow range: 7 - 9 gpm (26 – 34 lpm) at the commercial diver
- Input pressure: 1500 - 2000 psi (105 – 140 bar)
- Maximum back pressure: 250 psi (17 bar)
- Optimum flow: 8 gpm (30 lpm)
- Steel capacity: 1-1/8 in. x 6 in. hex, 1-1/4 in. x 6-1/4 in. hex
- Weight: 67 lbs (30 kg)
- Length: 27 in. (68 cm)
- Width (at handles): 16 in. (41 cm)
- Porting: 8 SAE O-Ring
- Connector: 3/8 in. male pipe hose end